WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Early Bird registration** runs until 11:59pm PST Monday, June 17, 2019.
- FORMER Campers - register NOW to lock in your SPOT and secure your 2019 rate. And don't worry - you will be on the same team as #SPSUMMERCAMP2019 - so you can defend that title or redeem yourself with your original crew + some new friends.
- NEW Campers - register NOW and secure your spot to not miss out again! New campers using the Early Bird registration will also find out what team you are on! We will send out an email by June 20 to let you know which team you will be repping next May - and this will allow you to join the Private FB Group for that team and get to know your teammates BEFORE you go!
STREET PARKING SUMMER CAMP IS NOT YOUR AVERAGE SUMMER CAMP - it is THE Street Parking Meet Up you WON’T want to MISS (AGAIN)!
The Street Parking Summer Camp is NOT a “fat camp” or a “boot camp”. It’s not an “athlete camp” either (how boring would that be?) No. For 5 Days and 4 nights we take over a gorgeous Summer Camp in the beautiful Adirondacks in New York State for what can only be described as the Summer Camp you’ve always dreamed of! Nights by the campfire, s’mores, team challenges, bunk beds, karaoke, games, skits, arts and crafts, dance parties, barbecues, swimming – and MORE!
Camp Echo has confirmed that we willl have access to the sweet ropes course, zipline, and are excited to have us back!
Of course it wouldn’t be a Street Parking Camp without some fun Street Parking Workouts, Maintenance, and opportunities to learn from Coaches including Coach Molly sharing about Nutrition!
The sponsors we had with us this year couldn't be MORE excited to come back to camp. Once again we will have gear, deals, and reps from: Rep Fitness, Progenex, Brute Force Sandbags, RPM Jump Ropes, Assault Fitness, BUBS Naturals, and Black Rock Coffee! Not only will you leave with some unforgettable memories (and of course IG posts) – but some major SWAG as well! Don't believe us? Just ask any of the campers from 2019....
- ALL MEALS AND SNACKS
- ALL YOU CAN DRINK COFFEE
- Nightly options for beer and wine
- Transportation to and from the airport if you need it. (Shuttle service from the airport has been upgraded to buses for 2020!)
- Swag Bag of the YEAR
FAMILIES & GUESTS:
- FEEL FREE TO BRING A NON-SP FRIEND OR SPOUSE – but take note – in classic Summer Camp style (and to keep it simple) cabins will be separated to Men and Women.
- There are FAMILY CABINS for those bringing their kids. For 2020, we will be reconfiguring the cabins to keep the families with young children closer to all of the main activities.
- For 2020 we are adding DAY CARE options for kids under 10-12 during challenges where they are unable to participate. This will include fun activities like crafts, pool time, or their own version of the challenges so they are still sure to have a blast!
- While ALL activities are optional – there will be points on the line for participation!