Postpartum Nutrition Program
ONE ON ONE CHECK-IN OPTIONS:
You will get the opportunity to work closely with one of the Street Parking Nutrition Coaches to help you with your postpartum plan. You will be required to track things daily and share with your coach on a 2 week basis. In these check-ins we will asses how you are feeling and areas we can make changes based off how you are progressing and feeling. This is also a great way to ask questions to make the plan work specifically for your lifestyle, needs, food preferences or intolerances.
ASSESSMENT + 4 ONE ON ONE CHECK-INS | 8 Weeks | $181
Template, instructions, and food list + eight weeks of support
Initial assessment, followed by 4 more check-ins at weeks 2-4-6-8
ASSESSMENT + 6 ONE ON ONE CHECK-INS | 12 Weeks | $239
More accountability + more time to figure out what works for YOU! Template, instructions, and food list + twelve weeks of support
Initial assessment, followed by 6 more check-ins at weeks 2-4-6-8-10-12
ASSESSMENT + 8 ONE ON ONE CHECK-INS | 16 Weeks | $292
More accountability + more time to figure out what works for YOU! Template, instructions, and food list + sixteen weeks of support
Initial assessment, followed by 8 more check-ins at weeks 2-4-6-8-10-12-14-16
What do I get when I purchase a Postpartum Template template?
- A postpartum questionnaire to make sure you get the right template for YOU!
- A custom template foo help support your postpartum journey and goals. Plus, detailed instructions for how to follow your template.
- Access to coach Molly and Michelle on the FB page for nutritional questions.
Support from your SP Community.
What will I need in addition to the template?
- Body Weight Scale (Not mandatory, but important for check-ins)
- Food Scale (Not mandatory but helpful in increasing precision for serving sizes)
- Measuring cups, and spoons
- Measuring tape for your body (Not mandatory, but helpful in increasing precision for serving sizes)
- Tupperware for meal prepping
- A positive attitude!
- A camera/phone to take biweekly photos of your progress (because the scale doesn't always tell you the full story!)